Thursday, April 26, 2012

Summer of 2012 (:

The students who go to PCHS have about three weeks of school left. Then its summer break and I’m so excited! I have a lot of plans and things I want to do this summer. This summer I will have to work obviously, but when I’m not working I am going to go swimming, a lot with my friends and family. My family, friends, and I will probably have a lot of cook outs. Over the summer I’m going to Mississippi with my best friend for a week or two. I'm VERY excited for that mainly because I’m happy to get out of Paris and go on adventure on a little more of this world besides Paris Illinois. One thing I’m mainly excited about for this summer is getting a car. I haven’t gotten my first car yet, which I’m doing this summer and I’m so happy, I can’t wait. I have a lot of plans for this summer and I’m hoping this summer will be one I will always remember as a great memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment