Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Senior.

Next year, year of 2012-2013 I'm going to be a senior in high school. I'm very excited because I'm ready to start my life. I plan on taking classes next year that will benefit me in the cosmetology field. After my senior year I’d like to go to Harrold Beauty Academy in Terre Haute. During my senior year I want to play volleyball, track, and softball. Also, next year I’m going to participate in Coop. I’m doing that because I want to be able to come to school half a day and also work everyday to help me save up a little more money for college. Next year I was thinking about being in the play, because I’m interested in it. One of my biggest goals next year is to live it up and stay drama free. I want to make sure no drama occurs with me or anyone else, and I want to have fun. Next year I’m going to live life to my fullest with no regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment