Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Music.

What’s so great about music? There are many things about music that is great. There isn’t anything about music that isn’t good. Music does wonders for a human, by that I mean it sooths a person. Whenever I get mad or upset I listen to music and it helps me calm down and feel so much better. Usually country music works the best for me. Whenever someone makes me mad or upset I’ll play some of my favorite country music and I feel a lot better. It cheers me up. I’m sure everyone has their type of music that they like to listen to, to help them calm down and feel better. I believe that if music was never invented, everything would be very different today. I wouldn’t have a way to calm down whenever I get upset, that’s why I love music so much and that’s what’s so great about music.  

No comments:

Post a Comment